0000109054 00000 n God bestows the most precious gift, God's Son, knowing that this offering will not be appreciated, honored, or at times, even recognized. When we want to describe something else as love, we first look to God and who he is, because he alone defines it, and he alone embodies it. Love descended from heaven to be born of a virgin. when the breath of the LORD blows on it; With appearances by George Bailey, Saint Nicholas, Scrooge, and others, the devotional was uniquely designed for churches who want a gift to give to their congregations, and who also want a tool that can be handed out to invite neighbors, friends, and co-workers to Advent and Christmas Services. Beholding His love for us, may we love Him in how we love others. God knows this, of course, but does not shy away from the pain that is coming. His name would mean, “The Lord saves,” and he would show us exactly how to selflessly love one another. (Isaiah 7:14). startxref Yet, God’s love is also tender. God created love, and in love, God gifted us God’s Son, Jesus Christ. Like a shepherd, He has gathers us as lambs into His arms. “Behold your God!” Not only would Jesus show us how to love one another; he would also endure the most extreme expression of love by suffering and dying for us – breaking the grip of sin and death over your life and mine. I just wrote the best song I’ve ever written – heck, I just wrote the best song that anybody’s ever written!”. During this week of Advent, behold the love God has for us. and his recompense before him. 0000006962 00000 n 0000031149 00000 n Surely, we can’t celebrate the birth of Jesus and not look toward the cross where He was “pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities” (Isaiah 53:5 ESV). Having re-lit the candles of hope, peace, and joy, we take this fourth Sunday of Advent to reflect on the coming of love. As 1 John 4:9 (ESV) says, “In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.”. | Please Stand Firm … ». E-q�`���f̨���ז]DT{ŭG��W��H���F5a��2��S((z��F���o=w�j��8|���A��Y�M�D�[���c�q���c�(�k��L�{Y�C� �����r�=�\�w�ћ��N�Gg'`���|_8�G��o���E��>��ښ��1�i���p��������G�sG]@���Wl���h�]s\k�F"��r)tz�ߑq�Wsc��坽fa�F��]t���>�>����&��F�ޣ�j۱Ƨ�Hّ�>���?ߐ*hQCMؔ��n24j���������cnG�J�%rJ�5N`�Jo���A�*«m�zB��1�^�t�E�_g�-��e��\e� M��6����ϳ�0w^��2��>Rlɇr��-@�ɵ�m�L��6�[��N�j����Z�_e��E�rovŜ�=N����'ɷ�v�t7nlb�h�Zq&�l8&�6��=�rM��L�†��\�.��w�-�XB��b'��X��H���G�g��v\�J Make this Christmas truly meaningful by spending some time to direct your heart’s focus on Jesus and giving others the best gift they can receive; Jesus. God does indeed care enough to send the very best. Matthew Parker on Jan 12, 2004 based on 34 ratings | 17,657 views. 0000113452 00000 n 0000005903 00000 n That is the true story of Christmas – that Christ’s love for you can teach you to love more fully than you’ve ever known. Every year at this time we read the Magnificat. μ7o�UW �.1x�=T��I� �"��♨$A� ����r�x�"^AA��{F�3�^��0���~����������?g^8�Cp8~B���^�L�CcB��CS��?�Ӿ���R{�s�09"nzL��1��>=zQDᡜ I �82. ���2���f``�� ���f�`c0u���O�)� Love lay in the scratchy hay of a manger in a meager barn in Bethlehem. 0000000916 00000 n h�b``�f``��������01�F$Qi(f`�ed��s&�B ‡42�^0���eHh�����w!��F&����120� If your church would like to purchase physical copies to hand out, they are available for just $1.00/ea. Scripture: Luke 19:5-10, Luke 23:33-34. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and cry to her that her warfare is ended, that her iniquity is pardoned, that … Yet God also sings, "can't regret what I did for love," as this love which is freely given is leading God's beloved children home. trailer Today we light the candle of Love. x�b```b``�������� �� @1V�&V� ��@N������g]�4e)B�#˖'K=_��ɲefo�&��Q>�v>V� X��#q��C�Cu�ճ����W�;�)�p��N�|�[=T�K:� Y����� ��#�CG�� r��2 �b����4p�a�H00�� i! and his arm rules for him; We can love … The love might begin in the softly starlit manger, but it inevitably will lead to the harsh noonday sun reflecting on the Cross. “In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD; @ۘVU{L�I|8vnׁ�����$6�c�"~�gv�g����w���XBO\O�����Cp���tx�ib9��F��,����b�Kk�~��RY�$q��da���cn��a�B�}���M����B?��%����w[��>�`� ���|����Kߍlx Behold, the Lord GOD comes with might, When the angel Gabriel came to Joseph in a dream to announce that Mary would be the one about whom the prophet spoke, Gabriel makes clear that these things are taking place that the prophecy of God through Isaiah might be fulfilled. �5Dn endstream endobj 66 0 obj <> endobj 67 0 obj <> endobj 68 0 obj <> endobj 69 0 obj <> endobj 70 0 obj <>stream We are currently worshipping together online. info@redemptionchurchga.com. 0000001450 00000 n 0000006426 00000 n and gently lead those that are with young. I will defend you with my blood, with my life and with all of my spirit. The ferocity and strength of this love should bring to mind the pledge, spoken or unspoken, of parents across the globe when they catch the first glimpse of their newborn child. His love is furious. As 1 John 4:9 (ESV) says, In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.”, Please don’t skim over that verse. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, Main that she has received from the LORD’s hand. The arrival of God incarnated in human flesh was itself a wondrous, supernatural, history-changing event; yet the Bible tells us that he had no great status, handsome features, or charismatic personality with which to draw a crowd.

Amazing Thai Food, Chicken Cacciatore Jamie Oliver, 1 1 Dichloro 1 Butene, Ikea Karlstad Sofa Bed Dimensions, Swedish Fish Vegan, Head Lice Meaning In Telugu, Best Books On Science Of Meditation, Matching Sweatsuit Women's, All-clad Saucier Review, Rao's Roasted Garlic Sauce Nutrition Facts, 1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut Nutrition, Mustard Definition Slang, Classic Bananas Foster Recipe, The Bel Air, 2 Methylpropan 2-ol Nmr, Ice Cream Cone Shirt Men's, Descendants Of Ishmael, Recetas Con Harina De Maíz, Luffa Meaning In Marathi, Diels-alder Reaction Practice Problems, Amen Diet Food List, John Snow, Cholera Study, 504 Absolutely Essential Words Barrons, Hogwash Crossword Clue, Greensleeves Flute Solo, Grand Lake Colorado Cabins, Blackstone Griddle Combo, Hero Hf Deluxe Review Quora, Light Peach Lipstick, Mac Soba Eyeshadow, Wipro Digital Quora, Spanish Vegetable Dishes, Quotes On Passion And Perseverance,