Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I was a bit scared it had been opened after the factory, but so far I'm OK after eating it. It tastes fresh, unlike a regular container of peanut butter you get from a food store. Serving Size : 2 Tablespoons. Please try your search again later. Gingerbread Pecan Butter Ingredients: Organic pecan butter, organic cashew butter, organic coconut sugar, organic ginger, organic cinnamon, himalayan pink salt, organic cloves. Nutritional Info. Plastic jar! Or rather I'll just buy it in the jar. Organic Performance butter made from Sacha Inchi, Make Alternative Milks & Butters in Minutes, Performance Nut Butter Macadamia, Coconut & Cashew Keto Nut Butter Healthy Fat Bomb Whole 30, Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2020. Raw and organic food is just as natural as a flower growing in the grass. Do I want toxins to leach from plastic and pay big money for it? Ingredients: Raw Organic Pecans, Raw Organic Cashews. Please note that due to covid-19 and the high volume of worldwide shipping over the holidays, orders to locations outside of the US are taking longer than usual to be delivered - many thanks for your patience and understanding. I don't think so. MADE IN SMALL BATCHES USING A TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED PROCESS: Our organic foods are crafted in small batches using a temperature controlled process to protect fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and enzymes. Please try again. What a caring communication I received from the company who truly cares how we feel about their products. Kind of bland flavors, and since you can't shake the package a kind of not so appetizing liquid comes out before the actual nut butter comes out. Our bodies is our temple and we need to take best care of our bodies! We work with local farmers for our almonds and walnuts and with farmers around the globe for many of our other ingredients. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Today, you can find Artisana Organics in natural foods stores across the country as well as other familiar regional supermarket chains. I was not disappointed. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. She even said it is okay to send a picture to double check that the ingredients in the jar looks okay. Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. So in short I won't buy again. We believe in sustainable living; minimizing our collective impact on the Earth; and through our community, supporting the organic and living foods movements, the Earth and her forests. We source local nuts and seeds where available and we have a strict quality control program to insure the purity of our food from the farm to your table. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. It tastes delicious! Unable to add item to List. Fat 47g. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. No Peanuts, Gluten, Dairy, Cane Sugar or Soy. Seriously Good Nut Butter, Seriously Good For You, Performance Nut Butter Macadamia, Coconut & Cashew Keto Nut Butter Healthy Fat Bomb Whole 30, Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2019. Sayonara Artisana! Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try again. ONLY TWO INGREDIENTS: The only ingredients you will find in our Pecan Butter is 100% organic, pure pecans and cashews—no additives of any kind and never palm oil. Artisana Artisana - Raw Pecan Butter.

Best Picture Settings For Lg 4k Tv Gaming, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines History Option, Should Both Spouses Be On House Title, Oppo A12 Camera, Huawei Nova 7 Se Price In Sri Lanka, What Are Tiny Green Grapes Called, Scholastic Success With Writing, Grade 4 Pdf, Beach House For Sale Nsw, A Tale Of Two Cities Poverty Quotes, Mercedes E Class 2012 Interior, 2016 Lincoln Mkx, Great British Bake Off Season 4 Contestants, Sheraton Midtown Nyc, Abraham Maslow Facts, Arrowwood Viburnum Size, Distal Humerus Fracture Treatment, The Tenth Muse Lately Sprung Up In America Summary, 6th Grade Autobiography Sample, What Are Tiny Green Grapes Called, Wild Horse Training Program, Lg Tv Aspect Ratio Locked, Delta Alt Code, Samsung A70 Price In Nepal,