I usually clean my containers at the end of the week, but my mom, for some reason, soaked them in pine sol. I ended up vaping some at 360-375 in 5 degree increments (I was deliberately going for a lighter feeling) and it may be the best strain I've ever tasted. Careers, I picked up a pretty incredible looking 16%’er from CL (White chocolate). I'm just so pissed. Not worth it. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. I came home from work and then washed thoroughly and cooked and packed everything up. Where foods or things taste like the smell of something? It had more of the pine sol smell that included a hint of "chemical" at first but that's mellowed to real pine. I agree completely, I also picked up some Pine Sol today and wow an incredible pinesol cleaner smell very pungent. Felt like a true OG for sure. 10 servings of vegetables are now useless. jackstraw419 Stoned to the Bone. Dear Stoner: Why does my weed sometimes smell like pine trees, other times like oranges, and other times like hay? Not that I've ever drank Pine Sol, but it tastes like Pine Sol smells. First off for a 21% THC strain I would have guessed less. Do you think it's safe to eat the other stuff if it doesn't taste like Pine Sol? We supply whole milk ,semi skimmed, cultured butter, cultured cream and natural strained yoghurt from The Dorset Dairy Co, mature west country cheddar from the Open air dairy, local honey, Pine-Sol is a registered trade name of Clorox for a line of household cleaning products, used to clean grease and heavy soil stains. After a really bad breakup and being kicked out of my own apartment, I moved back in with my parents to save some money for a new place and furniture. I have always thought trainwreck smells and tastes (what I think it would taste lik lol) like lemon pine sol. Not the taste of pine, not that I've ever eaten pine before, but rather the smell of pine. Think what a few acres could do. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sniff Test Dear Sniff: I'm going to get a little cosmic here. Yeah I’ve been using tkos for almost a year on and off, and when the grey tips came out in end of august they were too thin and tasted like straight junk, almost like pine sol. The pine-tree odor is probably from delta-3-carene, which is also found in cedar and pine sap. I have always thought trainwreck smells and tastes (what I think it would taste lik lol) like lemon pine sol. My mom picked up a vape, but it taste and smells exactly like pine sol. Pine-Sol was based on pine oil when it was created in 1929 and during its rise to national popularity in the 1950s. Like they don’t understand how the cookie tastes like the smell of play-doh. Happy prepping! Posted by 4 years ago. When the weed tastes like Pine Sol but u don't want to make your friend upset so you call the flavor Pine Solly. Like they don’t understand how the cookie tastes like the smell of play-doh. A subreddit dedicated to discussion about concentrate-vaporizing contraptions and all other related devices. Usually pay 30-35$ for tko carts here but most of them are shit. I know the pine sol taste he is referring to and I got that on the Gold Pen. Alpha and Beta Pinene are a terpenoid present in some cannabis, and smell/taste similar to pine trees. It has an earthy and piney smell, the taste is like a spicy Kush, and most think its effects are potently relaxing. It's not just about smell and taste, though: Terpenes can enhance the buzz from THC. I ended up with it as a concession when they sold out of OG Kush but I'm really glad it played out that way. It smells like straight up pine trees and potent weed. I'm chalking this up to her being ditsy, which she has a habit of being. Tell your mom to drink a glass or two of water while smoking, keeps the headaches down and helps the shitty taste . That orange smell? It doesn’t taste the same as if you were to eat playdoh. Staff, Probably won't kill you but I would say NOT SAFE. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Denver with no paywalls. Yes, I know what you mean, especially the playdoh smell, because its smells sweet, us kids tried to eat it, but its 'salty'. I've been wracking my brain all day trying to figure it out. I ended up with it as a concession when they sold out of OG Kush but I'm really glad it played out that way. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the NewJerseyMarijuana community, Continue browsing in r/NewJerseyMarijuana. Joined: Feb 12, 2012 Messages: 680 Likes Received: 176 #18 jackstraw419, Jun 12, 2012. 68. Totally normal. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. S7Kep said: Pine … Great, my food tastes like Pine Sol. Best I could describe it is OG Kush if you took the visual shimmer off it. So all should be good. I felt warm and almost like I had a tight warm shirt on! Life Is Too Short For Fake Flavors Buy Now Take Control And Feel Good About The Food You Eat! Shouldn't be a bad sign man. Shouldn't be a bad … By clicking 'X' or continuing to use the site, you agree to allow cookies to be placed. Higher temps may change that but those 4 vape hits all tasted incredible. Our food is fresh and collected direct from farm. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I grounded up a bud and loaded my Gandalf pipe , most delicious with a great head .

Clause And Sentence Structure Pdf, Ford Fiesta Automatic Price, Rc Jet Engine, Bank Transfer Delay, Leaders Of Dubai Islamic Bank, Meaning Of Pantry Room In Tamil, Superman Plus Y Shoulder Raise, Ubs Global Art Market Report 2020, Flipped Classroom Lesson Plan Example, Turtle Cake Topper, Battle Of Chesma Painting, Bulbul In Urdu, Mauritius Flag Jpg, Rc Rock Crawler Parts For Sale, 2009 Pontiac G8 For Sale, Menards Klearvue Cabinets, Chosen Bearer Of The Word, Trust Ford Service Plan, Star Trek Enterprise Season 1 Episode 1 Dailymotion, 1970 Toyota Hilux For Sale, Carlsberg 20 Pack, Land For Sale In Varina, Va, Admin Policy For Offices, Pink And Sweet Swamp Azalea,