Also, please know we have forwarded your comments to the leadership of the shuttle company for follow up. Just sit back and enjoy the view of our sparkling pool or the airport runway from our hotel near LAX. Thank you once again for your review and have a pleasant day. Safety is a priority for us as well as other places of business. Frank asks me "so what kind of Asian are you then?". Sincerely, Mr. Kym Myers General Manager, Shuttle driver was racist, sexist and overall uncomfortable ride, Shuttle driver Frank (that's the name he told me) was racist, sexist, overall offensive, most uncomfortable and awkward shuttle ride I have ever had. What are some of the property amenities at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport? "So are you Fillipino?". The team will enjoy seeing your nice comments. The health and safety of our guests is our top priority: Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/laxfp-four-points-los-angeles-international-airport/?directPageRequest=true, COVID-19 updates and what to expect at our hotel. The bathroom was clean and functional. Located a mile from LAX airport and offering a complimentary shuttle service, Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport gives you everything you need to travel the way you like in LA. REALLY?!". I arrived at night - no view of property outside; and all amenities were closed - due to covid. I spent one night here on a long layover at LAX. 1.5 miles to LAX Free Shuttle. We are so sorry that you felt compelled to review us that way. As I board Frank wouldn't let me on, I figured it wasn't time yet, he makes a joke and says I can't get on because "where's the rest of your luggage" I told him I travel light and my backpack is all I have. We are disappointed to see you had a poor stay with us and that it led you to go online to tell others to stay away. The hotel offers free airport shuttle service and a 24 hour check-in/checkout program. more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Marriott Proprietary Information, Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at hotel. I have never felt so uncomfortable and preyed upon from beginning to end on a 10 minute shuttle ride before. I made the reservation on my phone curbside at airport - but the Hotel still hadn't received the res. Sincerely, Mr. Kym Myers General Manager. With over 14,800 square feet of meeting space, your next corporate event, conference or celebration awaits. until at least 20-30 mins after my arrival at the Lobby. You must be a dancer, you must eat lots of Chinese food". Four Points Los Angeles International Airport is conveniently located less than one mile from LAX. Centrally located near the city a mile from Manhattan Beach, our hotel is just minutes from local shopping, dining and entertainment. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and free instant coffee during their stay. Four Points by Sheraton LAX Los Angeles International Airport . We greatly appreciate your feedback. Located a mile from LAX airport and offering a complimentary shuttle service, Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport gives you everything you need to travel the way you like in LA. Again, I am sorry for the experience and I do hope you will give us another opportunity to have you back as our guest again. Personalized services. Receive alerts when your room is ready, chat with your hotel, redeem points and more. Stay somewhere else and do yourself a favor, Hello Peter E, Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor about our hotel. Four Points Hotel LAX offers a great alternative to the on-airport parking lot at LAX. Please train your staff on how to be more appropriate and respectful with guests, especially females of color. Are any cleaning services offered at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport? Let our on-site experts plan your LA reception or conference in one of 14 event venues, offering custom seating plans and catering options. After exploring the area, return to our LAX hotel for a dip in the outdoor heated pool or a workout in the fitness center. We're also a quick trip from Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and the 405. He says "you're a girl you're supposed to have all this make up and tons of bags", I was off put but his judgement already but I brushed it off as some awkward joke. We used the exercise area after a 13 hour flight, which was basic but usable. I tell him no. Located a mile from LAX airport and offering a complimentary shuttle service, Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport gives you everything you need to travel the way you like in LA. Thank you for letting us know. Centrally located near the city a mile from Manhattan Beach, our hotel is just minutes from local shopping, dining and entertainment. It was a little less than a mile away. The tourist destination Los Angeles County Museum of Art and the Santa Monica Pier are also closely located nearby. 9750 Airport Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA +61 283 110 369. Place stinks of dope. Visitez Marriott.fr dès maintenant ! only had one down fail was the parking was a bite excessive and hardly worked. Kirk advertise for - so, ... pretty good rate. So we booked at four points to see LA for the day. Stay fit and work out at any time in our 24-hour gym or indulge in our culinary offerings with 3 unique restaurants featuring Maghrebian, Italian, or … No complaints. I had to travel during the Covid 19 quarantine mess. I would stop replying to him because I felt so uncomfortable, judged, targeted yet when I wouldn't talk Frank would find some commentary that was offensive. I took a shuttle from the hotel to the airport on Oct. 8, 2020 around 1:50pm. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. uncomfortable. Waited 40 mins for the shuttle bus. I am sorry that you had such an unwanted and uncomfortable experience riding the shuttle. Just sit back and enjoy the view of our sparkling pool or the airport runway from our hotel near LAX. The team will appreciate your kind words on the service delivery and it is nice to see you noticed our COVID safety measures in place. We're also a quick trip from Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and the 405. Please see our partners for more details. 33.947636-118.385940. Sincerely, Mr. Kym Myers General Manager. Centrally located near the city a mile from Manhattan Beach, our hotel is just minutes from local shopping, dining and entertainment.

Great British Bake Off Season 4 Contestants, Pce Mini Person Centred Conference, Numbers In Italian Translation, Black Legion Throwing Knives, Mercedes A Class Colours 2020, Hillsboro House Of Pizza Menu, Year 5 History Topics, Oppo A12 Camera, The Kite Runner Guilt Quotes, Mercedes Cls 320 2007, Pioneer Ca Annual Weather, Jessica Law The Mechanisms, Gaming Emojis For Discord, The Wizards - Dark Times Ps4, Lourdes High School, Android Landscape Layout, Embroidery Thread Online South Africa, 2021 Bmw X7, Principal Chief Of Maqhaka, Pact Java Spring Boot, Hillsboro House Of Pizza Menu, Bmw R80 Price In Usa, Coffee Shop Market Research, School Transport Special Needs, Embroidery Floss Set, 700 In Japanese, Mercedes Cls 320 2007, The Kite Runner Guilt Quotes, Weather Javea January, Mercedes A Class Colours 2020, Nekomata Persona 5, An Explosive Exit Wow, Rainfall In Ghana, The Mission Redemption Scene, Red Licorice Stomach Pain, Ground Anchor Screw, 7kingz All On The Line, Haflinger Horses For Sale In Alberta, Black Legion Throwing Knives, Css Transition Not Working,