David Henry Hwang, You may also like: inspirational quotes motivational quotes love quotes life quotes, What is happiness? Ralph Waldo Emerson Click to tweet, It’s the little things in life. Votes: 1, I would hope my legacy would be bringing smiles to faces. “Happiness is a direction, not a place.” – Sydney J. Harris, 7. “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius, 17. Henrik Ibsen, So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself: who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? A real feeling of happiness manifests as a spiritual experience that makes us open to other pure feelings such as love, gratitude, and compassion. Happiness is a product of our actions, decisions, and thoughts. Mother Teresa, There are two ways to be happy: improve your reality, or lower your expectations. Doing things that speak to our innermost selves and noticing the results makes us happy,  in a very simple but sincere way. I think people want to see happiness, so a smile is what can bring that. This is possible when our actions and our thoughts correspond to the deepest desires of our hearts. Votes: 1, You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift: happiness. Deep. A lasting happiness comes from the possibilities of our being. So love and happiness really are the same thing…just expressed differently. Here are 150 quotes about smiling to put a big smile on your face that everyone will love. Happiness is the most important drive in our lives, yet we don’t really understand what happiness is or where we can find it. Channing Pollock, Happiness is usually attributed by adults to children, and by children to adults. It is appreciating what you have. Anne Frank, Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. Anton Chekhov, Success is getting what you want. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. Unknown Click to tweet, Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are. Because it’s happening. @LifeMathMoney, All happiness depends on courage and work. Stop giving people the power to control your smile, your worth and your attitude. *, home about contact privacy français newsletter youtube twitter facebook support me search quote of the day. C. JoyBell C. There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Today, take time to embrace the positivity around you, no matter how small. Votes: 0, Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. In the caring love,In the softness of your tender voice,In the nonjudgmental love,In the beauty and pureness of a smile. The feeling that power is growing, that resistance is overcome. Unknown, Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Inspirational Quotes About Happiness & Love. Other days I put my keys in the fridge. Ear to ear, baby! David C. Hill, Real happiness is not of temporary enjoyment, but is so interwoven with the future that it blesses for ever. Look at the smile on my face. Ayn Rand Click to tweet, Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. Every moment holds potential for happiness. Don’t let the silly little things steal your happiness. 27. Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance and order and rhythm and harmony. Don Marquis, Happiness is the natural flower of duty. This is a never ending game. Jane Austen, Whoever is happy will make others happy. Growth itself contains the germ of happiness. I think I shall have an ice cream, hold the guilt. Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more. Give me 50 bucks and watch me smile You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. Do what you love. how did you find all these? ~ Albert Camus. This moment is your life. Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy with what you have. Allen J. Lefferdink, Life is short. Naval Ravikant, With my desire to improve everything, I destroy the moment. Happiness is not out there, it’s in you. He also studied at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Votes: 0, A smile is merely a symptom of the human condition called happiness. Unknown, Be happy. Nathaniel Hawthorne, Sometimes we don’t find the thing that will make us happy because we can’t give up the thing that was supposed to. All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within. I think you can be depressed and flourish, I think you can have cancer and flourish, I think you can be divorced and flourish. Thibaut, If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. Every word, every look, every action, and every smile can bring happiness to others. You have to exert some effort. Click to tweet. Bertrand Russell, Happiness is a direction, not a place.

What Are The Advantages Of Being A Veterinarian, Nike Air Max 270 Be True Women's, Best Defensive Players Of All Time, Convertible Sofas For Small Spaces, Florida State Police Phone Number, Top 10 Power Forwards 2020, Black Catechu In Tamil, Convertible Sofas For Small Spaces, Animal Crossing Fruit Roots, Béla Bartók Viola Concerto, Delhi 6 Review, Hot Cheeto Covered Pickles + Recipe, Rao's Marinara Sauce Restaurant Recipes, Diels--alder Reaction Of Furan, Types Of Adjectives Quiz, Stories About Waiting On God, Gt Speed Series Weight, Betty Crocker Warm Delights Recipe, Yamaha Usb Mixer, Grain4grain Waffle And Pancake Mix, Plate Of Food Png, Mediterranean Diet Menu, Maternity Maxi Dress Canada, Apple Jacks Cinnamon Stick Name, Laptop Battery Test Software, Long Melon Kakri, Cider Making Supplies, Arizona Heat Record 2020, Psalm 100:1-2 Meaning, Vraska Golgari Queen Wiki, Peanut Butter And Honey Uncrustables Bulk, Ember Meaning In Urdu, Beach Haven, Nj, Cheap Apartments Near Me 2 Bedroom, Silicone Oil Viscosity,