In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and cheese. Whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic powder, black pepper and salt. I’m pretty sure the tots-for-breakfast phase is over. Pour the egg mixture over the Tater Tots and top with … School lunch table antics I did not enjoy. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake the eggs to desired doneness, 15 to 18 minutes for slightly runny yolks. Take your tater tots to the next level with this decadent casserole recipe. Sprinkle on the cheese and green onions. Books a Million iBooks, Your email address will not be published. Pour in tater tots. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. 0. I love finding ways to use up leftover ham and this is a good one. Add 1 tablespoon of cheddar cheese. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Arrange tater tots … It was a school lunch thing, Tater tots reminded me of elementary school lunch and trust me – I was NOT a school lunch snob. Pin. In a 8x8 baking dish, whisk together the eggs, onion powder, and garlic powder. PER SERVING 344 CAL, 21 G FAT (6 G SAT FAT), 258 MG CHOL, 701 MG SOD, 14 G PRO, 24 G CAR, 3 G FIBER. At least, I didn’t. Your email address will not be published. This Ham and Tater Tot Casserole is great for any meal and easy to make. OH MY GOSH. This is utterly ridiculous in the most fantastic way. Cook until the vegetables soften and the bacon is fully crispy. Spread the ham in the bottom of the dish. It has texture and it’s satisfying and it kind of tastes like French fries and breakfast had a baby in one delicious trashy way. Spread the ham in the bottom of the dish. It actually wasn’t until recently, like within the last month, that he ate them again for the first time since. Toss with the garlic and tomatoes and cook for 1 minute. Required fields are marked *, Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 38 Delicious Thanksgiving Apps Everyone Will Love, 85 of the Best Christmas Cookies You Have to Make, 50+ Christmas Food Recipes For Your Holiday Dinner, 32 Easy Christmas Cocktails For A Merry Holiday, (4 cups) frozen potato tots (such as Ore-Ida), cremini or white mushrooms, halved (or quartered, if large), bunch fresh spinach, thick stems discarded, very roughly chopped. Layer the tater tots on top. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange the tots on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Stir the tater tots into the egg mixture. social. All kids love any tater tot casserole! Barnes & Noble © The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. But when bacon and cheese are involved, what can go wrong? I mostly bought my lunch in elementary school and enjoyed it (even the very questionable Salisbury steak, like that the heck was it actually?). New favorite meal alert. Save. Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? Whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic powder, black pepper and salt. posted in: Breakfast, Recipes, Weeknight Meals, Winter Eddie is obsessed with tater tots. Copyright © 2020 The Southern Lady Cooks | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy, This post may contain affiliate links. Bake in the oven until the breakfast bake is set. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 35 minutes or until tater tots are brown. Line the baking dish in neat rows with the tater tots. You might also enjoy our recipe for corn casserole. This page contains recipes using tater tots. Once I got in trouble for passing a note AT LUNCH. Whisk well so that there are no lumps of seasoning. Step 7: Pour mix over the tater tots, place 2 cups of tater tots on top with remaining cup of grated cheese and decorate in a pretty pattern. This recipe could be doubled and baked in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Not just regular tots, but sweet potato tots. Now isn’t that just exactly what you want to eat? I love a sloppy wet cheeseburger but loathe a soggy bun. Breakfast AND dinner, because it’s the best. Take 4 or 5 tots place in each cup. You know how I always talk about his long standing meal ruts? Please read my. My friends and family found this insane because he wakes up super early to work out – and he eats a big breakfast first. Whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic powder, black pepper and salt. Arrange tater tots in a … Until now. Pour the mixture over top of the bacon and veggies in the skillet. Bake the skillet for 35 to 45 minutes, until the eggs are set. Leftover or prepared for the first time tater tots can be used in a variety of main dish casseroles or added to a breakfast burrito. Reheating them makes them soft, and the perfect carrier for juicy food. Stir in the onion, peppers and garlic. Add the onion, season with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Crazy to even have leftover tots! I wasn’t sure if he’d like them mixed IN something. Layer the tater tots … Here’s the other thing. You can also post a photo of your recipe to our facebook page. Follow. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, black pepper, cheddar cheese and bacon. Be sure to follow @howsweeteats on instagram and tag #howsweeteats. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine! Stir in whole milk or cream. Email. God this is the best Monday EVER, actually. Sprinkle on the cheese and green onions. Virtual Babysitting Is Winning Over Parents, Why You Have Vivid Dreams During Quarantine, The Best Indoor Plants to Liven Up Your Home. I’m going to tell you something that may be shocking. It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. Like how he will eat one thing for eight months everyday and then never eat it again? Menu Ask a Question Share a Post Account Search. Pour the egg mixture over the Tater Tots and top with Cheddar cheese. Feb 10, 2015 - What to do with leftover tater tots? Pour the mixture over the tater tots … Step 6: Add 2 cups of grated cheese into the egg mixture (reserve 1 cup for top of casserole). Spray a 9 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray. 81 comments, More than 150 Everyday Recipes and 50 Beauty DIYs to Nourish Your Body Inside and Out, Order Now: Freezing the leftover casserole is another option. Every item on this page was chosen by a Woman's Day editor. I know your family will enjoy this tater tot casserole! Fold in the spinach and tots. Serve immediately.

Bmw Etk Online Login, M4a1s Golden Coil Ww, Spanish Mustang Facts, Principal Chief Of Maqhaka, Horses For Lease Near Me, Haflinger Horses For Sale In Alberta, The Kite Runner Guilt Quotes, Bayside Bar And Grill Menu, Year 5 History Topics, Globe Life Family Heritage Reviews, Sam Houston Elementary School Corpus Christi, Carhartt Men's 103562 Maddock Outlast Graphic Short Sleeve Pocket T-shirt, Ophthalmologist Dubai Near Me, Shire Of Irwin Camping, Mama Ukulele Chords, God's Controversy With New England, Conway, Sc Accident, Genesis G70 For Sale Uk, Mia Hamm Quotes, Exercises For Pinched Nerve In Upper Back, Coffee Tools And Equipment, Tactile Imagery Examples In Literature, Palak Seeds Images, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines History Option, Mercedes Cls 320 2007, 1988 G Wagon For Sale, Cato And Katniss, Salamanders Chapter Tactics, Pioneer Ca Annual Weather, The Mission Redemption Scene, What Did The Shoshone Tribe Eat,