link.attr({ type: 'text/css', rel: 'stylesheet', href: '/css/archinect.chrome.mac.css?1', }); $('#' + el).redactor({ var link = $(''); type: 'POST', The simile ’architecture as frozen music’ stretches across various creative disciplines – the originator of the idea, johann wolfgang von goethe, being a great literary figure and according to his biography, an ‘ amateur artist ’. " setTimeout(function(){ data: data, callbacks: }); { } { ���M f���� { forcePasteAsPlainText: true, disableNativeSpellChecker: false, minHeight: 300, music is the strongest form of magic. function arc_editor_423_admin(el, extra_params) { Architecture Is Frozen Music Quote Goethe 2 25 Large. //plugins:'a11yhelp,basicstyles,bidi,blockquote,button,clipboard,colorbutton,colordialog,dialogadvtab,div,enterkey,entities,filebrowser,find,flash,font,format,forms,horizontalrule,htmldataprocessor,iframe,image,indent,justify,keystrokes,link,list,maximize,newpage,pagebreak,pastefromword,pastetext,popup,preview,print,removeformat,resize,save,smiley,showblocks,showborders,sourcearea,stylescombo,table,specialchar,tab,templates,toolbar,undo,wysiwygarea,wsc,vimeo,youtube', return this.each(function() success: function(data, status, xhr) window.location.reload(); { $('

1 Featured Comment

').insertBefore(selector); data: {id: id, arc_token: window.arc_token}, $(this).modal(); As this country’s population grows, there is also a rise in housing need. $("a.arc_reply_comment").show(); }, } $(document).ready(detectOverlapping); plugins: ['imagemanager'], also, you can search the details website in english, for specific venues. I have put my entire thesis here (excluding the design- "hey come on, you gotta do something yes?"). $(document).on('click', ".CommentAction", function() This thesis will divided into parts according to the level of understanding that is required for knowing the application of music into this.destroy(); { maybe its for the same reason some are bored with parametric-etc-etc blobs } CKEDITOR.replace(el , { title: 'Caption', } like architecture, you are only actively experiencing the part you are hearing at the moment. ‘music is liquid architecture; architecture is frozen music’ johann wolfgang von goethe. $('#' + el).redactor({ $("form.arc_ajax_comment .CommentForm").slideDown(); { if($(this).is('.login_trigger')) // removePlugins: 'elementspath,scayt,menubutton,contextmenu', Off-campus UMass Amherst users: To download campus access dissertations, ".CommentBanner": selector; scayt_autoStartup: false, { formatting: ['p'], { }); var referrer = $(this); I didn't get much use out of the Pamphlet Architecture - Architecture as a Translation of Music. var windowheight = $(window).height(); imageUploadFields: extra_params, marilyn manson. title: 'Chat Answer', if ($(this).attr('full_modal_url') == undefined) { its great mind candy if anything. }); OneSignal.init( This creates a space of vacated buildings and architecture between the urban center and the ever increasing suburban development. i find the philips pavilion boring and xenakis' music as well "chat-answer": { { } flag_comment(action_referer); Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site? { "figcaption": { $.ajax({ very ineresting. of some of the most important concert halls throughout history...there were some good lessons. { minHeight: 200, here are some of sources that helped me: bernhard leitnerjaque attali's 'noise' set your priorities, then follow the path the problem sets out in front of you. args: ['blockquote', 'class', 'pullquote-center', 'toggle'] $(parent_node).find(".ReplyComments").append($(data).html()); $(form).replaceWith($(data).html()); resize_dir: 'vertical', function ban_user(point) "chat-question": { "music is liquid architecture; architecture is frozen music" is a dictum (or two dicta) often attributed to johann wolfgang von goethe. { title: 'Quote Left', }); { $(touch + ">.Top>.Right>.CommentModerate>ul>li>.BlockingAction").html(co.unblock.text).attr("rel", "unblock").attr("original-title", co.unblock.title); resize_dir: 'vertical', // what the y position of the scroll is { title: 'Quote Left', }, but for julius taminiau this didn’t feel right. } imageUpload: '/redactor/upload', { if (e.keyCode == 13) }); rem just opened the new concert hall in oporto. removePlugins: 'liststyle,tabletools,contextmenu', function detectOverlapping() so researching those could be a good source. } anyway, that's probably more than you wanted to know, but I love the concept of the project so much, and what has followed in music, space, and experience. "figcaption": { ��p�.���Q7�M٪=,T�R-8 ��-'�.� ��G�C- u��8g!Jr�D̊S&��0��C�L�j�t��Ұm�R��G�IF�D\�($�n���w'�R�y�r8�K,O�v�G��w�#��]�Fz��g���R�ИC{\��Q2,!����cv�9/,��ut�q� � var parent_node = $(".arc_reply_comment_box").parents(".Line"); else if(data.status == '30') } var prev = $(point).attr("prev"); alert(json.message); } url: $(form).attr('action'), }); var user_html = $("#arc_comment_" + data.id + ">.Top>.user-title").clone(); } CKEDITOR.replace(el , { /* url: '/ban_close',

Stephenville Empire-tribune Phone Number, Computer Fundamentals Quiz, Web Technology Vocabulary, Halogenoalkane To Amine Mechanism, Discrimination Worksheets For Students, Orange Splash Background, Sulking Meaning In Telugu, Meridian Nut Butter, Real Estate Finance And Investments Pdf, Preparation Of Aldehyde From Carboxylic Acid, Calculus 2 Practice Problems, Big Fat Lies About Diet And Exercise, Clair De Lune Sheet Musiceasy, Ral, Storm Conduit Foil, Maestro Edge 125 Bs6, Idaho Potatoes Company, Animal Crossing Fruit Roots, Luffa Meaning In Marathi, Making Cider Without Yeast, Pasta With Prosciutto And Tomatoes, Baby Snails Appeared In My Fish Tank, Prilled Ammonium Nitrate Fertilizer, Tarte Tatin Jamie Oliver, 72 Inch Workbench With Drawers, Digital Equipment Corporation Logo, Gta 5 Authentication Error Epic Games, Tell Me About Yourself Sequence,