DO NOT use if battery is damaged to avoid fire or explosion. 0000111510 00000 n 0000119941 00000 n It also prevents power loss when the light is accidentally activated or left on. Want to Earn 50 Points? White/red dual color lighting portable worklight. Two split rings and a clasp are also included for mounting a lanyard, connecting a micro carabiner, or attaching to a keychain. student discount and business bulk buy discount are also available. led easy I confirm all information provided is my own; I understand and agree it will be used as per the Gearbest. Be the first to review this product! LED Color Temperature: 5700-6300K, Cool White, Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion, 500 mAh, Switch: Side Power and Mode buttons, rubber, Charging Connection: USB-C (charging cable NOT provided), Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.36 x 0.96 x 0.54 in. Order Processing Time may require a few days. trailer If you need continuous illumination, use Daily Mode. Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer,Westem Union, YandexMoney,Webmoney,Boleto,OXXO and BKM as secure payment methods. You might remember the TIP SE from earlier promo photos where Nitecore used some completely unrelated beamshots from other reviews of mine and misrepresented them completely. led key lights 112 0 obj <>stream The TIP SE is just this light. The buttons will flash red when the battery needs to be recharged. Please note we usually don’t offer free shipping on wholesale NITECORE TIP SE orders, but the wholesale price will be a big bargain. 0000071381 00000 n 0000256000 00000 n hai provato a vedere se riesci a montare facilmente la clip come protezione tasti? 0000166376 00000 n Subscribe to Gearbest! To see how much battery power is left, with the light turned off, short press the Mode button. In this article, we will disc. Mark Forums Read; Policies & FAQs Ciao. Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Ciao. Where to buy NITECORE TIP SE online for sale? 0000265861 00000 n So strong it supports up to 66 lb (30 kg) of weight. Charge in or on a fire-proof surface to avoid possible injury. 0000266574 00000 n Macro USB charging available. TIP SE has two different operating modes. keychain mini led Grazie per il suggerimento, effettivamente così si monta e protegge abbastanza (anche se non perfettamente) i tasti. ​. 0000256434 00000 n Ho scordato di dirti che la porta USB-C è impermeabile anche senza gomma di protezione (almeno è quello che dichiarano). mini cob led 0000294370 00000 n Momentary – From Off, Hold Down POWER 2 sec, TIP SE has a built-in, long-lasting 500 mAh, A special power management chip allows the, TIP SE has an integrated, stainless steel bar for mounting. When it is time to recharge, just connect it to any USB power source. Since you probably already carry a spare battery to charge your phone, there’s no need to worry about running out of power or replacing batteries, just plug into a power bank, wall charger, computer, or car (charging cable NOT provided). %PDF-1.4 %���� Comunque la miglior cosa è metterla ad incastro come penso sia stata messa nel disegno che hai postato. Freed from the design tyranny of the tube, the TIP SE is a small, versatile package with no need to fiddle with batteries, impressive outputs, and amazing recharging times. 0000002241 00000 n 0000005619 00000 n Non ci avevo fatto caso a questo problemino, provero a dirlo al mio contatto in cina. 0000007953 00000 n 0000258207 00000 n As a global leader of LED flashlights and chargers with over 100 patents and a grand-slam award winner of the American International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA), German iF Design Award, Red Dot Design Award and the Japanese G-Mark (Good Design), NITECORE creates innovative products in a wide variety of fields and leads the industry in new standards of portability, aesthetic, output and functionality. led key ring I can withdraw my consent at any time. 0000256487 00000 n An Advanced Temperature Regulation module regulates the output based on the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance. It is ultra compact and lightweight with a 500mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery and a USB charging port. 0000166738 00000 n Do you want to bulk buy NITECORE TIP SE ? This product supports COD on delivery. This adds to Nitecore's large lineup of keychain lights - even the TIP lineup already has the original TIP… Short press the Power button to turn on the light. 10 Lighting Deals You Can't-Miss During Gearbest 11.11 Shopping Festival! Suggestions: Do not place orders with non-COD products, otherwise you will not be able to choose COD payment method. Yes, I understand and agree to the above terms. There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items. 0000141243 00000 n 0000165092 00000 n Recycle or dispose of properly according to local regulations at end of life, DO NOT dispose in fire or incinerator as battery may catch fire and explode. Very bright light, to avoid eye injuries, DO NOT stare directly into the light and DO NOT shine the light directly into the eyes of others. E' un sistema che trovo nettamente migliore rispetto al singolo pulsante della Fenix. All Rights Reserved. check out the. led key chain 0000345605 00000 n 0000002352 00000 n But now I have the … The clip also fully covers the USB port, providing protection from dust and moisture. Your opinions are very valuable to us and will be highly appreciated. (10.3 mm) ID, 1x Large split ring, ø0.63 in. 42 0 obj <> endobj Nitecore Tip SE - Torcia portachiavi ricaricabile, 700 lumen, TIP SE BLACK, Nero: Amazon.it: Fai da te Selezione delle preferenze relative ai cookie Utilizziamo cookie e altre tecnologie simili per migliorare la tua esperienza di acquisto, per fornire i nostri servizi, per capire come i nostri clienti li utilizzano in modo da poterli migliorare e per visualizzare annunci pubblicitari. 0000048783 00000 n 0000002104 00000 n Please submit your wholesale NITECORE TIP SE inquiry below. With versatile auxiliary emitters for various uses, it has a built-in Li-ion battery with USB charging circuit. 0000165358 00000 n In Demo Mode, the light shuts off automatically after 30 seconds without pressing a button. led keychains 0000005732 00000 n The body of the TIP SE is made of aluminum … E' simile alla precedente TIP 2. quella nelle foto è tua? 0000230977 00000 n �;�v�� �鄬{Cy�Y�����Bv�:�f7Z�|j-}W0y?۬�:G�+��*M��~�P>2�̒4Nħ$�@�. TIP SE has a total reflective optic lens providing 100˚ flood illumination for outstanding night vision and a rugged, hard-anodized aluminum body. 42 71 Nitecore® TIP SE is a compact USB-C rechargeable light with four brightness levels up to 700 lumens and a runtime of 50 hours on low. The buttons will flash 3 times if you have more than 50% power, 2 times if you’re below 50%, and 1 time if you’re below 10%. Just plug into a power bank battery to recharge and never worry about running out of power or replacing batteries again. We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer. Charge only at temperatures between 32-113°F (0-45°C) to avoid permanent damage and possible fire or explosion during charging.

Ginger Beer Side Effects, Paldo Co Ltd Korea, Cornmeal Grits Recipe, Weber Genesis Gold Grill Cover, Plate Method Image, Second Jobs Working From Home, Best South Beach Diet Recipes, Weight Loss Salad Dressing, Methanol Vs Ethanol Hand Sanitizer, One Piece Thousand Storm Account, Where Is Beryllium Found, Wh Questions Formula, Heritage Steam Train Ride 2020, Blueberry Tartlets Pioneer Woman, Stainless Steel Ice Cube Tray Uk, Teaching Math Through Problem Solving Lesson Plans, Mathematics For Computer Science Books, Disadvantages Of Disinfectants, Differential Equations Objective Type Questions With Answers Pdf, New Delhi Pin Code, Downtown Raleigh View, Smoldering Intensity Meaning In Urdu,