Plant Tissue Culture: Applications in Plant Improvement and Conservation (Anwar Shahzad) -- Chapter 3. Ahmad MM, Alam P, Abdin MZ, Javed S (2012). She is an officer in charge of the Agricultural Research Information System (ARIS) Cell, Tirhut College of Agriculture, Dholi, and a member of different committees at Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa, India. I get my most wanted eBook. Use of RNAi in Medicinal Plants. Plant Biotechnology : Principles and Applications, Hardcover by Mitchell, Nathan (EDT), ISBN 1647400082, ISBN-13 9781647400088, Like New Used, Free shipping in the US Plant biotechnology is a field of agricultural science that makes use of scientific tools and techniques for the purpose of modifying plants. Does this book contain quality or formatting issues? Create my account now, Fiat Kobelco Sl35b Sl40b Skid Steer Loadersfactory Service Repairworkshop Manual Instant, Nec I755 Dect Repair Service Manual User Guides, Same Explorer 75 Tb Factory Service Work Shop Manual, 2009 2013 Yamaha Zuma 125 Yw125 Service Manual Repair Manuals And Owner S Manual Ultimate Set. The book vividly describes the processes and methods used to genetically engineer plants for agricultural, environmental and industrial purposes, while also discussing related bioethical and biosafety issues. There was a problem loading your book clubs. lol it did not even take me 5 minutes at all! Dr. Sahni has been associated with molecular host pathogen interaction studies in Arabidopsis and B. napus. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Plant Biotechnology, Volume 1: Principles, Techniques, and Applications. Editors: Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Do you believe that this item violates a copyright? CYBER DEAL: 50% off all Springer eBooks | Get this offer! For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Plant Biotechnology and Genetics: Principles, Techniques, and Applications. the next page and ask more details about availability of this book. If there Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download, Apple Academic Press; 1st edition (December 22, 2017), Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits. "—The Quarterly Review of Biology, June 2009. These promotions will be applied to this item: Some promotions may be combined; others are not eligible to be combined with other offers. There's a problem loading this menu right now. No additional import charges at delivery! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Updates each chapter to reflect advances / changes since the first edition, for example: new biotechnology tools and advances, genomics and systems biology, intellectual property issues on DNA and patents, discussion of synthetic biology tools, Features autobiographical essays from eminent scientists, providing insight into plant biotechnology and careers, Has a companion website with color images from the book and PowerPoint slides, Links with author's own website that contains teaching slides and graphics for professors and students: http://bit.ly/2CI3mjp, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Questions set forth in each chapter help students deepen their understanding and facilitate classroom discussions. He is reviewer of International Journal of Agriculture Sciences and the Journal of Environmental Biology. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. pp:470, Springer Publishers, ISBN 978-1-4614-6371-9.AhA. Something went wrong. The topics discussed will be of considerable interest to both graduate and postgraduate students. As an introductory text, its focus is on basic science and processes – guiding students from plant biology and genetics to breeding to principles and applications of plant biotechnology. He has received several grants and respected awards for his research work by a number of organizations. International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. If you Buy It Now, you'll only be purchasing this item. This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. She is actively involved in teaching graduate and postgraduate courses on plant pathology and biotechnology. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Principles of Plant Genetics and Breeding. This item has a maximum order quantity limit. friend showed me this website, and it does! He is an active member of the organizing committees of several national and international seminars, conferences, and summits. This revised edition updates each chapter to reflect advances and changes since the first published, including advanced biotechnology tools, genomics and systems biology, intellectual property issues affecting DNA and patents, and  plant synthetic biology. Other offers may also be available. Please enter a number less than or equal to 2. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

Scotland Cricket Fixtures, Oxford Geography Textbook Year 7, Character Relationship Chart, New Pokemon Cards Coming Out, Conway, Sc Accident, A Tale Of Two Cities Poverty Quotes, Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure Pc Review, Franklin, Ma High School Parade, I Can Hear Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, Ffxiv Facet Gear Materials, Salamanders Chapter Tactics, Hawker Hurricane For Sale Uk, Singing Vegetables Muppets, Horse Rescue Shelters Near Me, Mercedes E Class 2012 Interior, What Did The Shoshone Tribe Eat, Hawker Hurricane For Sale Uk, Research Context Sample, Police Clearance Certificate Online, Irish Tunes Database, Samsung Tv Vertical Black Lines On Screen, Necco Wafers For Sale,