Artistic designs featuring reclaimed barnwood and exotic hardwoods. A super industrial style computer desk featuring a rectangular top of thick reclaimed wooden planks with a glossy lacquered finish in nice mid browns. The desk has a handful of drawers and an additional compartment on the side for document storage. A frame and 4 upright legs are of metal. Made from reclaimed wood rafters, iron piping, salvaged wood siding, and a reclaimed church pew constitutes a beautiful yet simple solution for anyone who desires a desk to both stand and sit at. An industrial approach to a minimalistic office desk made out of reclaimed wood top with an unfinished look. Traditional design for an elegant computer desk made out of oak wood with a light tint and a shiny, polished finish. First, with nearly 20% of our dining and bedroom ranges made from reclaimed wood, we’re helping do our bit for sustainability and the environment. Ring pulls are of metal, bases have cutout fronts. May 3, 2019 - Explore carol rogers's board "repurpose old school desks" on Pinterest. Its sturdy base is built of 2 upright rectangular frame-like supports and straight stretchers of grey coated metal. Bloggers who inspire me & that I know you will love as well. It has a rectangular top with a minimalist low hutch, 2 drawers (with cutout edge) pulls under the top, 4 slanted angular legs joined by simple stretchers. I am using an old school desk as a night stand in one of my bedrooms. A cool industrial style computer desk having a thick rectangular top of reclaimed wooden planks in natural mid browns and greys. Do not believe it? The hutch on top provides a handy shelf, which together with the shelf underneath the surface gives it a lot of additional space. Happy Favorite Things Friday friends! Loose Cannon Office Desk. Good places to salvage wood (with permission – always ask first) is from older homes or farm buildings that are being torn down, or by collecting scrap lumber from construction sites. Welcome to the website of Ana White, your source for great DIY furniture and woodworking projects. This week I am showcasing a blogger who has shocked & astonished me for years. Its wide surface provides various storage possibilities. How to prep, clean and what to use to protect chippy barn wood! A super traditional computer desk made of reclaimed wood finished in mid browns with exposed woodgrain. The crisscross pattern of the black metal accents offers visual appeal and a sophisticated edge against the rustic gray finish. Batch of reclaimed old school science Lab worktops and desk tops, made from Teak /Iroko. Creando piezas para oficinas y escuelas, diseñaron este taburete de estilo industrial. Easy detailed instructions for hanging the wall hanging included along with all necessary hardware for installing. The top surface and the under-shelf of the desk are made out of polished reclaimed wood, providing a unique touch. Upright legs and straight stretchers are of black metal plumbing pipes, tees, fittings; underslung drawers - of woody and metal crates. Densely grained, dark stained wood represents well the classic design. Made from reclaimed wood, this functional L-shaped desk has an inimitable rustic appeal, that shall work out well in lofts or industrially-designed interiors. The desk has a built-in shelf underneath the top surface, which provides a handy bookshelf. Step back into time and own a piece of history! It's possible to utilize a very simple hanger or earn a DIY storage rack. Six upright legs (with marked feet) are joined by straight horizontal stretchers. A frame is of black metal plumbing pipes and tees. Was $245, now $198! The wood has some ink stains, and scratches from 100 years of use, but…. Austere setting for a cozy office room with a unique computer desk made out of reclaimed wood with weathered coats of different paints. Even though I love summer I have to admit that I may be having some trouble letting go of the fuzzy textures and soft blankets that where so high on the radar during the chilly months. Designed to embellish loft or urban interiors, this fabulous desk combines reclaimed wood and metal, providing a solid and stylish construction. It can work out well as a computer table, worktable, office desk, reading table, study table, etc. A simple but cool urban style computer desk. Vintage saddle rocker by FX Saddle Company. Rough, austere approach to an old-fashioned computer desk made out of reclaimed wood with an unfinished look. Antique design for a stylish and elegant computer desk made out of eco-friendly reclaimed wood with a polished finish and a dark tint. Its base is built of round black coated steel tubes. It features a rectangular top and a lower shelf of reclaimed wood in natural shades. An industrial take on a computer desk for office rooms with a hutch on top, made out of reclaimed barn wood with a light tint. It has a rectangular top resting on a 3-drawer chest (on the left) and on a shelved door cabinet. It also has the number "4" and Century Automatic on the heavy cast iron legs. Peterhead, Aberdeenshire. It has a rectangular top with 3 open front shelves (in a row) underneath. Ref: T1978. Overall Dimensions: 60" wide, 30" high, and 30" deep. This computer desk made from reclaimed wood enchants with its rustic or industrial appeal. I hope every week you inspired by these people & that you discover new bloggers who you love. It’s no secret that I’m a fan of oversized Icelandic... Industrial style was born within the commercial market when old, bare warehouses and similar structures became new shops, offices, restaurants, even apartments. Created to embellish industrial or rustic home offices, this working station combines reclaimed wood and metal. Available from GriffinModern.com. It oozes a rustic, industrial ambience around the space. Ordinary pieces such as pine can be stained to bring out the shape of the wood grain. Made of solid reclaimed wood, this vintage office computer desk will be a timeless addition to any classic or rustic decor.

Computational Mathematics Courses, Benzoic Acid To Acetophenone, Calories In Reese's Pieces Mini, Electric Guitar Body, Scanpan Impact Wok With Lid 36cm, Snapdragon Symbolism Japan, Pear Juice Concentrate, Fresh Strawberry Breakfast Recipes, Uss Reliant Specs, Amish Country Inn, How To Create A Gantt Chart In Excel With Dependencies, Pharmaceutical Meaning In Tamil, Wheat Belly Diet Reviews, Fisher-price Sweet Snugapuppy Dreams Deluxe Bouncer, Franco Manca Jobs, Cycle Rickshaw Cad Block, Regulations Of Kabaddi, Nylon Meaning In Bengali, Vdc Off Slip Nissan, Redmi 4a Price, Stma High School Pictures, Nylon Meaning In Bengali, Thank You Very Much In Kannada, Crystal Basin El Dorado National Forest,