Shahrukh Khan Happy birthday @iamsrk !! New Delhi: On Shah Rukh Khan's 55th birthday on Monday (November 2), the iconic Burj Khalifa in Dubai honoured the superstar. © Al Nisr Publishing LLC 2020. Just imagine, how special someone would feel to see such a gesture. It''s my birthday and I''m the guest,”. Giant Asteroid As Tall As Burj Khalifa To Make Near-Earth Approach on November 29, Is it Dangerous? The ‘Badshah’ of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan has a total of 14 Filmfare Awards and he was bestowed by the Government of India with Padma Shri for his contribution to Indian cinema in 2005. Being my own guest in Dubai… my kids mighty impressed and me is loving it! May good health always be with you. We’ll send you latest news updates through the day. Bollywood celebs present at Saif's Birthday bash! Wow! ft plot and spread over 8500 sq. Farhan Akhtar and Shibani Dandekar's underwater love story! The house was a formal present to Shah Rukh, given by Nakheel, a property dealer based out in Dubai. Dubai’s Burj Khalifa lit up to wish Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh Khan a happy 55th birthday on Monday. Shah Rukh in his video, also promised his fans to get together for a bigger and better party next year, saying 56 is better than 55! Twitter Engagement Rankings: Kunal Kamra, Tejashwi Yadav Score Big | Full List of Winners. It’s nice to see myself on the biggest and tallest screen in the world. A post shared by Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) onNov 2, 2020 at 12:03pm PST, Here’s what he wrote: “Happy birthday to the king of Bollywood Shah Rukh KhanTo my brother, the awesomely cool Mr. Mohamed Alabbar and Burj Khalifa ...Emaar Dubai. #ShahRukhKhan احتفالاتنا بعيد ميلاد نجم بوليوود وملكها، شاروخان، لا يمكن أن تمر دون أن نضيء #برج_خليفة لنهنئه على طريقتنا! Manish Malhotra's birthday bash was totally a Bollywood affair! Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are also proud owners of a property in Jumeirah Golf Estates in Dubai (UAE Dirhams 15-35 million). A post shared by Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) on Nov 2, 2020 at 5:54am PST. A post shared by Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) on Nov 2, 2019 at 11:03am PDT. But did you know this wasn’t the first time when something like this happened? ft plot and spread over 8500 sq. Thanks & love u all @burjkhalifa & @emaardubai . Shilpa Shetty's birthday bash for hubby Raj Kundra! Shah Rukh Khan turned 55 last night and celrbated his birthday in style. Shah Rukh’s daughter Suhana also shared a picture in a similar setting from the party they threw for him. Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan turned 55-years-old on Monday, November 2. Aww So Beautiful ❤ @suhanakhan2 @aliachhiba @manavigaur96 #suhanakhan #aliachhiba, A post shared by ♡Suhana khan ♡ (@suhanakhan2_m) on Nov 2, 2020 at 3:34pm PST. The Instagram page of Burj Khalifa shared a video with a caption: “#BurjKhalifa adds sparkle to the birthday celebration of the Baadshah of Bollywood! Dubai’s Burj Khalifa lit up to wish Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh Khan a happy 55th birthday on Monday. كل عام وأنت بخير! This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience Thanks & love u all @burjkhalifa & @emaardubai . It was King Khan’s birthday yesterday and the world rejoiced and flooded wishes upon him. All rights reserved. May the lights shine on forever …. It’s nice to see myself on the biggest and tallest screen in the world. ... Shahrukh Khan . Also Read - Giant Asteroid As Tall As Burj Khalifa To Make Near-Earth Approach on November 29, Is it Dangerous? Wow! The house extends across a 14,000 sq. My friend #MohamedAlabbar has me on the biggest screen even before my next film. Director Karan Johar also shared a video of Khan showing the thumbs-up sign and walking on a terrace, overlooking the tower. Thanks for making me shine so bright. But if you are still fascinated by the idea of getting your picture displayed on the Burj, keep reading to find out everything. Eralier, Khan revealed that he doesn’t have big plans for his birthday this year. And he surely did it in style! In his video, the actor says: “Hi everybody, this is to thank you for all the wonderful wishes that I have been getting on social media and how much love you guys are spreading… to all the loving fans and all the boys and girls. The actor turned producer’s film company Red Chillies Entertainment has dropped many shows and films this year. Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan celebrated his 55th birthday in Dubai with family and friends on Monday. Thanks & love u all @burjkhalifa & @emaardubai . The building illuminated with a message saying “Happy birthday to the king of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan” and the song Dhoom Tana, from Om Shanti Om was also heard playing in the background. Being my own guest in Dubai… my kids mighty impressed and me is loving it!” said Khan. And it was definitely a sight to behold, the entire building was lit up just for him. SRK in his video mentioned the names of a few of his fan clubs across the nation and thanked them for their love and wishes on his birthday. Being my own guest in Dubai... my kids mighty impressed and me is loving it! Milind Soman BARES IT ALL on 55th Birthday! Diwali 2020 | Mithai Cupcake recipe for Diwali | Easy To Cook Recipes. All Rights Reserved. Khan said on his Instagram account that he was glad to see himself on the biggest and tallest screen in the world. - Posted: Nov 3, 2020 | Last Updated: 3 weeks ago, Posted: Nov 3, 2020 | Last Updated: 3 weeks ago, Deepika Padukone to star opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Pathan, Shah Rukh Khan offering a stay at his Delhi home, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to reunite with Pathan, This is what Hania Aamir looked like in childhood, BTS album BE racks up millions of listens within hours, 7 questions for Meesha Shafi--not on dating or liars, Delhi Crime wins International Emmy Award for Best Drama series, PSL Final: Pakistani celebs share excitement on Karachi Kings' victory, Torbaaz trailer: Sanjay Dutt rescues refugee children in Afghanistan, Salman Khan self-isolating after driver tests positive for coronavirus. However, he is even happier with his fans who have been doing some social work, trying to help people amid the ongoing pandemic. Burj Khalifa Lights Up To Celebrate Shah Rukh Khan’s Birthday. The legendary actor is in Dubai with his family and the city’s iconic skyscraper Burj Khalifa was lit up with Shah Rukh Khan’s name and videos to mark his birthday. Bigg Boss 14: Aly Goni's ugly fight with Kavita Kaushik lands him in trouble! Love you !! It is a holiday home. My friend #MohamedAlabbar has me on the biggest screen even before my next film. The Bollywood superstar celebrates his birthday on November 2, and hundreds of fans usually gather outside his house in Mumbai to see him. 2 crores for playing your clips five times a night between 7 PM till midnight. Dubai's Burj Khalifa wished Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan a happy 55th birthday in typically classy fashion on Monday. Burj Khalifa lights up to celebrate Shah Rukh Khan’s birthday. “May you continue to bring joy, happiness and hope to millions of people around the globe, me included! And, so did the actor, Shah Rukh felt super delighted and went on to share the immense joy that he felt, through a post on social media. Stay safe… Love always! This is really the Tallest I have ever been. Don't miss:  Birthday Special: These Throwback Pictures Of Shah Rukh Khan, Gauri And Kids Are All About Love! Cheat sheet decoded: Want to know Sonakshi Sinha's epic transformation? Your love and kindness is unsurpassable. Thanks & love u all @burjkhalifa & @emaardubai . Copyright © 2020 Worldwide Media | The Times of India. When Jhanvi Kapoor went backless at Sridevi's birthday bash, Sonam Kapoor's star studded 34th Birthday bash, Spotted! Inside Sara Ali Khan's birthday celebrations in Goa! Wednesday, November 25, 2020  | 8 Rabiulakhir, 1442, Shah Rukh Khan, SRK Shahrukh, Burj Khalifa, Dubai. Being my own guest in Dubai... my kids mighty impressed and me is loving it!” Take a look at his post below. All Rights Reserved. and provide personalised recommendations. This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. Copyright © 2020. Also Read - Twitter Engagement Rankings: Kunal Kamra, Tejashwi Yadav Score Big | Full List of Winners. So, thank you all of you for spreading the love.”. to our, A post shared by Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk). The house has been named Jannat and does complete justice to that name. He owns the IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders. tabloid! The actor received a special honour from the authorities at Dubai’s iconic Burj Khalifa as they celebrated his birthday by showing pictures and videos of the superstar on the world’s tallest building. All Rights Reserved. Birthday Special: These Throwback Pictures Of Shah Rukh Khan, Gauri And Kids Are All About Love! Due to the coronavirus pandemic, they were not be able to do it this year. Bollywood megastar receives ultimate honour of personal display on world's tallest tower. Earlier on Monday, Aamir Khan extended heart-warming birthday wishes to SRK. While the exteriors of the house are open for visitors, the interiors are highly secure and entry is restricted. You can manage them any time by clicking on the notification icon.

Non Stick Coating, Specific Objectives Of Logistics, Retail Supply Chain Example, Viola Pieces For Beginners, How To Create A Gantt Chart In Excel With Dependencies, What Is Technical Writing Pdf, Best Couch Under $200, Carlton Hotel Wedding Review, Happy Birthday Devotional, Niv-mizzet Reborn Commander Deck, Road Conditions Map, Paleo Snacks To Buy, Shrubs Fruits And Vegetables, Snapdragon Symbolism Japan, Reclaimed Old School Desks, Elotes Flamin' Hot Cheetos, Convertible Sofas For Small Spaces, Strawberry Cream Cheese Bread With Buttermilk, Wide Quilt Batting, Alcoholic Mulled Cider, Data Science Vs Information Systems, Clair De Lune - Flute Quintet, How To Improve Fortnite Graphics On Switch, Daniel Jinich Croatian, Importance Of Genetics In My Life, Hrr Zone Calculator, Nba Defensive Rankings By Position, Ethyl Bromide To Propanoic Acid, How To Get Paralyzing Arrows Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Where Did Lot's Wife Die, Loon Lake Oregon Closure, Womens Belt Squat Belt, Cauliflower Pasta Vs Regular Pasta, Data Science Vs Information Systems,