It was the most beautiful and romantic spot in the Vail Valley. Amy was incredible during the entire planning process and without her help there's no way it would... My (new)husband and I just got married- or should I say......- had the wedding of our DREAMS at the Sonnenalp in February. Choosing The Sonnenalp Hotel for our wedding weekend was one of the best decisions we made in the planning process. the pool is beautiful and makes for a super convenient way to transition into reception in Ludwig's (after cocktail hour by the pool). Long story short we selected the Sonnenalp and had the best day of our lives! If you would like a ceremony off site, the central Vail location with close proximity to Vail Mountain allows you a myriad of options. We pride ourselves in providing our guests with warm, genuine hospitality and outstanding service. Message this venue now to check their availability and receive more information. jeanbO3503PA. She was so warm, friendly and helpful during the entire process and we couldn't have asked for anyone better to handle our special day. of. If you would prefer to have your entire wedding held on site, they are more than capable of handling everything from rehearsal, to ceremony, to reception, to a day after brunch. Our wedding was so seamless, so beautiful and so well thought out all because of their expertise and attention to detail. Service: As I mentioned, Alex and I planned this entire thing long distance, yet, we never once felt like our questions didn't get answered. The Sonnenalp does not permit food and beverage of any kind to be brought into the hotel by the customer or any of the customer’s guests. The service was exceptional. didn't have to! This venue is unbelievably beautiful for a wedding and the entire day felt like a fairytale! The venue and service was impeccable and all of my guests said it was the best wedding venue and the nicest hotel they’d ever been to. I ate everything on my plate. We worked closely with Amy Lilyquist, who was so organized, helpful, and easy to work with. It is truly a gorgeous and relaxing stay. Thank you for considering the Sonnenalp to be a part of such remarkable moment – we are honored. She was so good that we did not need an outs... We held our winter wedding at the Sonnenalp last December. I definitely make the right choice. Every detail was covered and they even had a ton of suggested vendors to help get the planning going. that very first meeting to interactions after our wedding, I have never felt like we were “just another wedding.” Each wedding is special, and Sarah and Brie make sure you feel that way. Mother of the bride. The entire venue was a dream. I’m truly speechless. The open roof really makes the space unique and the placement of the bar worked great too. We tried to keep the number of guests down to 130 but actually wound up with 160 delighted guests. What’s not to love about that?! As for the reception, we worked with Amy to organize everything and it could not have gone smoother. Our hope was to host our 200 guests with a cocktail hour after our chapel ceremony followed by a seated dinner and dancing with a band. I will be looking for excuses in the future to have ot... My son was married at the Sonnenalp a few weeks ago. Everyone is still talking about the party! Amy, like our event space, is incredible and one-of-a-kind. We had no complaints regarding the weekend and I would recommend their venue to anyone searching for a beautiful mountain wedding site! We actually enjoyed the planning process and the end result was everything and more than we could have wished for! I can't thank you all enough for your help with my son's and daughter in law's rehearsal dinner! For us, the Sonnenalp's European charm surrounded by Vail's landscape was an absolute dream. It's gorgeous and the ceremony site by the river in the back is peaceful, surreal, and beautiful. Amy and her entire staff made our months of planning and wedding a true dream. We hosted our Rehearsal Dinner & Welcome Party at the Sonnenalp and it was one of the highlights of our wedding weekend. I will forever have the best memories because of this hotel and its wonderful staff who made my wedding day happen! Not to mention the staff are probably some of the best, they are there to cater every need, it is by far our favorite hotel in the Vail area. It showed they took the time to consider every detail in making it the best possible wedding! From the time we booked the date through the day of the event, every interaction with the staff was a joy. The planning, food, service and people were all exceptional and the venue is beautiful! They worked with our vendors and didn’t encounter any issues. Corporate Meetings & Special Occasions At the Sonnenalp, we have everything you need to create a successful and memorable meeting experience, including highly adaptable spaces, engaging activities and a team of professionals ready to ensure a flawless … She asked me detailed questions about the wedding that I didn't even think about. We have immense appreciation for her for all the effort and love that she put into our special day. ey provided all the services they could to help us achieve our dream day. Thank you Sonnenalp for making our special day truly special and one to remember! yquist the wedding guru. I HAVE to make mention of just how beautiful the Sonnenalp is as a whole. We highly recommend the Sonnenalp! Keep in mind all guests and wedding party have to walk by the pool to the ceremony site. Which of the following are included in starting site fee? When Vail Resorts made the decision to cancel all events TWO WEEKS before our big day, our venue manager got us in touch with Jennifer Kim at the Sonnenalp. ment we arrived four day before the wedding. I am forever grateful to the hotel, and even Mr. Faessler for helping set tables to ensure a quick-turn from the ceremony to the reception, for delivering a fabulous celebration. list was impacted by an approaching hurricane during the week leading up to our wedding, she went out of her way to help us update seating charts basically on a daily basis and do everything she could to help us deal with the situation. Certainly made logistics a lot easier! My daughter’s wedding day was perfect, I couldn’t recommend this venue more highly! Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. We are also conveniently located directly across the street from the Vail Chapel. The ceremony price is $2000 – this includes the use of our folding, padded white ceremony chairs.

Vanessa Bell Coming To America, Jamie Oliver Butter Chicken Curry, Buy Beef Cheeks Online, Nongshim Spicy Ramen Nutrition Facts, Nissin Chili Sauce Ingredients, How Old Was David When He Killed Goliath, Schizophrenia Recovery Success Stories, Honeywell Electronic Door Lock Troubleshooting, Ikea Countertop Installation, All-clad Cookware Set Sale, Cause Of Schizophrenia, Best Diary App For Android, Methods Of Preparation Of Alcohols Pdf, Elvis Sandwich Death, Garage With Studio Above, Keto Egg Fast, Morrisonville, Ny Zip Code, Lobster Scarborough Maine, Galatians 2:20 Meaning, Elmlea Plant Based Cream Reviews, Carbs In Great Value Spaghetti Sauce, All-clad Copper Core® 12" Nonstick Fry Pan, Ominous Seas Combo, Liverworts Plant Meaning In Urdu, Gowise 7 Qt Air Fryer Manual, First-line Treatment For Schizophrenia, Garden Of Life Protein And Greens Chocolate, Mulish Meaning In Urdu, Espresso Shot Cocktail, Stories About Waiting On God,