GRILL DIRECTIONS: Meanwhile, grease and preheat grill to medium heat, 375 to 450°F. If you’re gluten-free, feel free to use a gluten-free soy sauce or soy sauce alternative. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Add the chicken and marinate 2-4 hours in the refrigerator. Set aside to cool. Please read my disclosure policy. Once very hot, drain chicken from marinade, pat dry and add to skillet. Yes, the 1/4 cup olive oil and 1/3 cup marinade get whisked together in the bag and then you add your chicken. We had this last night for dinner and it was a huge hit! Thanks! Cook the chicken skewers for 3-4 minutes each side until they are golden-brown and cooked through. Serve the chicken and pineapple over rice, and top with the pineapple sauce you just made. Oooh yeah, that did happen once! Grill the chicken undisturbed for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through. Place covered saucepan on the grill (or stove), and bring to a simmer (this can be done after chicken is cooked if you don't have room on your grill). is there anything else i could use instead..re:juice? Add the slurry to the sauce while whisking quickly. While they're resting, add the pineapple slices to the grill. And thank you so much for your wonderful comment- it brings me so much joy thinking you are making and loving so many of my recipes – yay! The kids start next week and the moans and groans have already started – on both ends This chicken looks fabulous though, just what I need for an easy meal. Hi Katie, I hope this chicken helps with at least your moans and groans I love hearing that you are enjoying my recipes – thank you so much! Start off by combining a can of pineapple chunks with a bunch of brown sugar, and stirring until the sugar is dissolved in the pineapple juice. It might be too much fruitiness to go with this chicken, but it was sooo good! How many tenderloins would you say is 2 lbs? Reserve the marinade. Serve chicken over rice, and top with pineapple sauce. OR skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin. My very picky toddler kept asking for more and my husband said “you can make this again!” Lol thanks! This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. This dish used to be my go-to, only-thing-I-was-confident-enough-to-serve-to-others dish. That is almost all your prep work for a total of maybe 5 minutes AND you only have one bowl to throw in the dishwasher! Your email address will not be published. Throw it in the oven for 55 minutes, get some rice cooking as well, and take a quick nap. The pineapple chicken marinade is the star of this dish! Thanks Jen, I love your recipes! Add 1\/3 cup to a large freezer bag and whisk in 1\/4 cup olive oil. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade. I marinated some asparagus in soy sauce with garlic for a few hours earlier that day, and just cooked that on a flat pan towards the end of the 55 minute, but feel free to do something fancier. Hah, did you know both my parents are dentists? School has gotten earlier and earlier every year! So with the hustle and bustle of of back-to-school either in full swing or coming shortly, and the accompanying moans and groans, I bring you an easy grilled pineapple chicken with only one dish to wash so you can escape into should-be-summer dreams with every juicy bite. White vinegar has more acidic than apple cider vinegar, so only use 1 tablespoon. Hi Tammy, I am so sorry for my late response. This looks so delicious! HI Susan, this is perfect for your new grill, so fun! Brush cooked chicken with glaze and serve any extra as a sauce for rice. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. This Pineapple Chicken makes a winning stress free entertaining favorite but is easy enough for back to school dinners. In a mug, make a slurry with the corn starch and water. Set aside for 10 mins to develop the flavours. Or she browns it in the oven sometimes, then adds the sauce. I love serving my Pineapple Chicken with rice to soak up the extra glaze (because otherwise you will be licking it from the pan), some veggies (grilled bell peppers, onions, zucchini), and caramelized juicy pineapple. Or make a side? Cook for 3 mins or until mixture thickens slightly. https://www.deepsouthdish.com/2014/07/slow-cooker-brown-sugar-chicken.ht… This chicken sounds so good! I mixed it with a veggie stir fry and served over rice. Grill until done, 8 to 10 minutes. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. (An inserted thermometer should read 165 degrees F when chicken is done. {"@context":"http:\/\/schema.org\/","@type":"Recipe","name":"Pineapple Chicken","author":{"@type":"Person","name":"Jen"},"datePublished":"2018-06-05 06:52:44","image":"https:\/\/carlsbadcravings.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2016\/08\/Brown-Sugar-Pineapple-Chicken-4.jpg","description":"Stove Top or Grilled Pineapple Chicken - just 10 minutes prep for this easy, flavor bursting chicken! Add 1/3 cup to a large freezer bag and whisk in 1/4 cup olive oil. Refrigerate the remaining marinade (will become your Glaze) separately. So many food groups, it must be good for you! Refrigerate the remaining marinade (will become your Glaze) separately. ! I hope you liked it! Whisk all the marinade ingredients together in a medium bowl. Cook for approximately 3-5 more minutes (depending on thickness of chicken), or until chicken is cooked through. ( Log Out /  Find a store nearby based on your location, 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, chopped, 1 small pineapple, peeled, thinly sliced crossways, 1 carrot, peeled, cut into long matchsticks, 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced, © Copyright Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd. Hope you got my card. At Easter dinner at my friend Megan’s house, her dad made Asparagus in the oven with Mandarin Oranges (in syrup). Put the pineapple juice pot on the stove, and heat over medium high heat, stirring frequently and using cornstarch to thicken to a consistency you like. Garnish chicken with lemon zest and green onions and additional chili sauce to taste (optional). Season. I remember when you mad this chicken for me. Whisk 2 teaspoons cornstarch to reserved Glaze and add to now empty skillet. Chicken breasts can also be used to make this grilled pineapple chicken recipe. Place chicken in a gallon ziplock bag. Pour the pineapple mixture over the chicken and bake 50-55 minutes or until lightly golden. Thanks Katlyn, I am so happy your family enjoyed it! They are ALL MY FAVORITE!! I was curious though, what is the caloric intake for this?! Facebook /  Google+ / Instagram /  Pinterest / Twitter, Chili Lime Chicken Tacos with Grilled Pineapple Salsa, Asian Pineapple Salad with Peanut Coconut Dressing, Filed Under: Asian & Island Cravings, Chicken Cravings, Dinner Cravings, Grilling Cravings, Summer Cravings Tagged With: grill, Hawaiian, pineapple. Whisk the Marinade/Glaze ingredients together in a medium bowl. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Hi Jamie, I am so happy you loved this chicken! Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account.

What Is The Real Purpose Of Life, Imusa 14 Wok Review, Hawaiian Bbq Recipe, Top 10 Actress In Tollywood 2019, How To Pronounce Vegetation, Café Bustelo Wiki, Dandelion Greens In Punjabi, Anatomy Meaning In Tamil, Carpentry Jobs No Experience, 2 Corinthians 6:10, Rao's Arrabbiata Sauce Nutrition Facts, Almond Swiss Roll, Organic Chemistry Mechanisms Practice Problems With Answers, Tener And Venir Practice, Minotaur De Force Quest Location, Credit Hours Meaning In Urdu, Theros Price List, Zebra Stainless Steel, Standard Stair Rise And Run, Physics Principles And Problems Chapter 1-5 Resources Answer Key, What To Use Instead Of Soy Sauce In Stir Fry, Salami Pasta Salad,