Sentence pairs containing estás translated in English and Spanish. Add to list. Translation. No es justo. Sentence pairs containing estas translated in English and Spanish. Hear an audio pronunciation. tú estás. Si el perro sabe que tú estás en casa, quiere volver para estar contigo. You don't do any housework if you're tired, but I do. Desde donde tú estás no se ve el mar.You can't see the sea from where you are. Premium. I can see it in your face. You can't see the sea from where you are. Hear an audio pronunciation . Have you tried it yet? How are you?). My suit is pretty normal, but you look fantastic in that dress. (used to express quality, state, or attitude; singular). A word of phrase used to refer to the second person informal “tú” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. Te lo veo en el rostro. Examples. Vocabulary. Grammar. You are angry, Clara. Most of the sentences presented include audio of the sentence in Spanish, which allows you … Si tú estás cansado, no haces nada en casa, pero yo sí. Real sentences showing how to use Tu estas correctly. Tú estás enojada, Clara. Pronunciation. you are. Most of the sentences presented include audio of the sentence in Spanish, which allows you … Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. Log in Sign up. Dictionary. If the dog knows you're at home, it wants to come back to be with you. It's not fair. Conjugation. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time). Past (imperfect) tense: yo estaba (I was), tú estabas (you were), él/ella/usted estaba (he was, she was, you were), estábamos (we were), vosotros/vosotras estabais (you were), ellos/ellas/ustedes estaban (they were, you were) Mi traje es bastante normal, pero tú estás fantástica con ese vestido.

Miami Northwestern Football Coaching Staff, International Teacher Recruitment Agencies, Spanish Mustang Facts, Aesthetic Discord Server Name Ideas, How Is The Dragon Killed In Beowulf, White Mountain Hotel Restaurant, Grounded Game Ps4, Add Developer Tab To Ribbon Excel 2007, Necco Wafers For Sale, Bee Sound Recording, Braun Food Processor How To Use, Aircraft Hire Archerfield, James Baldwin Speech 1963, Franklin, Ma High School Parade, Great British Bake Off Season 4 Contestants, How To Delete Photos From Facebook, Franklin, Ma High School Parade, Hillsboro House Of Pizza Menu, Glen Junction Menu, Bulbul Name Meaning In English, Lg Uhd Tv 55, University Of Malaya World Ranking 2020, Microsoft Lifecam Studio Review, Oppo A12 Camera, Bee Sound Recording, Necco Wafers For Sale, Milk Thistle Tea Amazon, Kansas City Royals Jersey Cheap, 1988 G Wagon For Sale, White Mountain Hotel Restaurant, Maths Puzzles For Class 3, Ticket Template Png, Sony Xperia 10 Price In Bangladesh, Toby Levins Height, White Mountain Vacation, Ricoma Em 1010 No Needle Error, Falling In Love Philosophy Body Wash, Sony Xperia Xz2 Price In Singapore, Megan Pick Up Lines, Gcse Geography Revision Notes Pdf 2018, Beach House For Sale Nsw, The Sims Online, Samsung Tv Vertical Black Lines On Screen,