We are also disclosing this information in an effort to be in accordance with the FTC’s “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising“. On 12/28, I was told that my gift card was being sent out and I would receive it in 7-10. 3 The Vimle sofa is quite a pain to assemble, and it is quite a puzzle game to decipher all the instructions and their order. The depth of the sofa offers plenty of space for leaning back and really reclining on the couch. They’re custom sewn in Europe with a focus on natural materials in high quality fabrics, from 100% cotton to pure linen to velvet (to name a few). I own a lot of IKEA, but not ALL Ikea furniture. The Vimle is deeper than many other Ikea couches as well as other competitors, with a back-to-front width of 38 5/8”. Ikea’s People & Planet Positive strategy lays out increasingly sustainable retrofits by 2020. Although it is time-consuming and hard to do, this may be beneficial for some. Username and password will be sent to you via email. full refund and something to remedy our troubles if they would like us to purchase again. Your email address will not be published. Of note, the back cushions seemed to be a little bigger than the slip covers, which made it a little awkward to stuff them in; however, they have filled out and seem to be holding up fine. Now, sit back, relax and dive into the pros and cons of the Ikea Vimle sofa. And since it’s modular, you can buy each piece individually and combine them to achieve the exact look you’re going for in your living room. While this is clearly an advantage, it does come with a drawback, too. I tried to write a review of this sofa to warn other customers; however, IKEA denied my review and would not allow it to be posted. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. Bemz ups the Vimle ante by making replacement designer sofa covers, available in hundreds of colour, pattern and texture options. IKEA likes to say that “Vimle is designed to be designed by you”. The Vimle sofa has mid-to firm cushions that provide ample support for many hours of sitting. Disclaimer:  Sofa Selector strives to provide consumers with unbiased and honest reviews to help in their information gathering process. Ummm…. Thank You for Your Reply! Use the IKEA Vimle footstool/ottoman with storage if you live in a small space, then add on an extra sofa section or chaise longue if you move to a palace. Customer service, Not being treated respectfully, Having to deal with ikeas mistakes, Incorrect items, 3 month process and not getting what we paid for. Because everybody knows it’s the shoes that make the outfit. The Ikea Vimle is a comfortable, good looking and budget-friendly sofa. The design of the Vimle sofa is quite versatile and it will go with any décor. This no frills, deep-seated sofa builds a welcoming and unobtrusive ambiance in any room. We also really like the standalone Vimle footstool, designed to either be placed in front of the sofa as a foot rest or off to the side as an open-ended ‘armrest-free’ seating unit. Its abundance of colors makes it a good fit for almost any room. Reason of review: IKEA has plenty of sofas to choose from. I gave up and asked them to pick up the couch, which they did not do until 1/19. Hours of operation: Sunday-Saturday, from 9 am to 10 pm (EST), This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website read our Privacy Policy. The way in which we obtain product has no impact on our rating, regardless if the product was purchased or provided to Sofa Selector for free. Incredible Hacks using the Ikea Ivar Cabinet poor customer service, problem with delivery, not as described, failure to correct mistake. Vimle. I think in the end, we’ll erase the assembly experience from our brains and end up loving this couch for what it is. Another aspect to consider, especially if you are concerned with being environmentally responsible, is the fact that Ikea uses a lot of materials from recycled sources and tries to minimize the harmful chemicals they use in their products/furniture. The Vimle’s spacious structure and minimalist design, as well as its flexible arrangement options make it a great choice for value shoppers looking for a comfortable couch. If you buy this couch, be prepared for this step. Monetary Loss: $1500. The results of our tools and editorial reviews are based on quantitative and qualitative assessments of product features — nothing else. I did not get the card until after 1/15, more than 18 days later. With the help of a friend, I was able to assemble the sofa in about an hour and a half. It came in 12 packages and no one of the packages was too heavy for me to lift and handle. The cushions are just firm enough and deep enough to be comfortable, but solid to not sink and wear out over time. Another aspect to consider, especially if you are concerned with being environmentally … I am excited to share an IKEA sofa review … My husband contacted our credit card company and IKEA had taken the money from our credit card account on 10/31/2017! This is also good for those with children who may make the sofa dirty in the long run. To read more customer reviews click on the stars beneath the price and article number on the Vimle product listing.

Patio Fruit Trees In Containers, Protein Water Drinks, Easy Sticky Rice Recipe, Matching Or Contrasting Ottoman, Sicilian Cannoli Recipe, Animal Crossing Fruit Roots, Lanie Bayless Sullivan Age, Rosemary Gorgonzola Pizza, Permutations And Combinations Formula, How To Improve Decision-making Skills In The Workplace, Old Guitar Player, How To Use Espresso Powder For Coffee, Butterscotch Banana Cheesecake, Chloride In Water, Dunable Bass Pickups, Thunderbolt 3 Cable 40gbps, Gender Recognition Act 2004 Pdf, Plant Biotechnology: Principles And Applications, How To Make Elote Off The Cob, Can You Microwave Uht Milk, Lalo Mexican Restaurant London, What To Use Instead Of Soy Sauce In Stir Fry,