Discussion Starter • #1 • 8 mo ago. I'm going to say 110 mph actual for the top speed....just a guess. I will NOT be thinking about top speed at all when I look at this bike. They do it to protect the engine, not to limit speed or for safety concerns. Put a 4' 10" 90# honey on it, all tucked in at say 5 o'clock in the morning (no wind) and... well, you might have a chance. Confession: I have never reached the rev limiter on any bike. 95 was as fast as I've been on a Ninja 300. 391 Posts . Top speed is greater on the Yammy as well at 112 mph with the Honda plodding along at about 90 mph, but still plenty fast for public roads. 173 kmh or 107.5 mph. My fellow member says his tops out @ 102mph!? That is really fast for a bike of this power. Any predictions on what the top speed of the R3 will be? I just don't like to ride above red line for fear of damaging the engine. You would likely only reach it going down hill at maybe 118 mph. 8 Posts . My buddy G has a nice R3 … awesome, and drafting behind a buddy of our's in a truck should help to push it even more. Or do they want the bike to go that fast so that people can take it to the track? The racing genes and blood of theYamaha YZF R3 is striking fast and pushes everything behind and out of mind when you accelerate it for which the R3 is built. The bike was starting to feel less planted at that speed too. I could never get mine to that speed though....it takes a lot of nerve and a long straight road. The racing genes and blood of the Yamaha YZF R3 is striking fast and pushes everything behind and out of mind when you accelerate it for which the R3 is built. My top speed with Bellissima Raven @ 5'9" 185 lbs is 113 mph @ da "track." VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. 173 kmh or 107.5 mph. You can also get more accurate read outs of remaining charge, GPS, top speed, etc. Come join the discussion about reviews, racing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! My Bellessima Raven tops out @107mph these days.. Poor girl has a dumb rider and 98 other problems. There are a great deal of factors that affect the Yamaha motorcycle 0-60 stats, so different sources may test the same bike and each may arrive at a unique 0-60 mph and quarter mile result. Check out this picture of the R25's speedo at 12,500 RPM. Higher than 173 km/h I guess. These numbers are rounded to the 10, and I just want to share the GENERAL top speed for each gear. Discussion Starter • #1 • Jun 20, 2014. Zero to 60 times does not guarantee the accuracy of any of the Yamaha 0-60 mph times. Top ends see a similar offset with Honda’s approximate top speed at a claimed 90 mph. Keeping the throttle open on the runways, the Yamaha R3 can get you to the top speed of 190 and feels the engine never minds it and ready to go even further. The engine refinements are nothing to be thought since the engine from Yamaha motors is mon… Yamaha R3 Top Speed Mph. Love to EAT my words!!!!!! And... just to push the point, you could never trust the bike's speedometer! I tested out each gear revving to redline. New Yamaha R6. I'd bet big money this bike won't touch 112 stock! Check out this picture of the R25's speedo at 12,500 RPM. A small displacement bike like this will be hard to reach red line in 6th gear due to wind resistance. New for 2020, the Yamaha R3 will be available in an M1-aping Icon Blue or stealthy Midnight Black. Yamaha YZF R3 Top speed and mileage. Yamaha finally fields a naked equivalent to its fully-clad superbike-style YZF-R3, and it looks to be just as capable as a trainer bike. 80-100mph time (sec. Impressive for a 250cc bike most bike shakes and are unstable around that speed. In just 2.89 seconds, the racing fire hits 60 Kmph and takes just 6 seconds to freeze from 0-100. then compare the readings from the app on your phone vs. the readings from the bike. List your r3's top speed here: Ill start. I would have expected that there would be a top speed limiter on the the R3 that would stop it from going quite that fast, even if it was mechanically capable of going that fast. Available in a variety of colors. Above 90 mph, acceleration was very slow. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Is it possible that picture was taken on a prototype that might not have a rev limiter or top speed limiter installed yet? This engine too is in DOHC setup in which two cams control the Valve openings. In just 2.89 seconds, the racing fire hits 60 Kmph and takes just 6 seconds to freeze from 0-100. Yamaha YZF-R3 0 to 60 MPH & Quarter Mile Times 2015 Yamaha YZF-R3 0-60 mph 5.1 Quarter mile 14.1 Compare 2018 Yamaha YZF-R3 ABS 0-60 mph 5.3 Quarter mile 14.3 Compare 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3 0-60 mph … The only bike I have that is accurate is the Zero S. It communicates via Bluetooth with your I-phone so you can adjust regenerative braking, top speed, and power in eco mode via a Zero app. it's quite possible that it was from a prototype, i wouldn't doubt that. (always optimistic, 5-7%) A radar gun or GPS is a must if you really want accuracy!! I haven't seen anything mentioned but of course over 173 sure seems possible. A forum community dedicated to Yamaha R3 motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. The Ninja 300 top speed is 106 by most accounts. So figure with the increase of 50cc's R3 will get 115 mph is MORE than possible. I did some testing in a open back road. JavaScript is disabled. I'm confident the rev limiter will be above redline like every other bike I've owned. Keeping the throttle open on the runways, the Yamaha R3 can get you to the top speed of 190 and …

Gucci Flora Gardenia 100ml, Huawei Nova 7 Se Price In Sri Lanka, Pokémon Champions Path, Input Type=text Color, Pontiac Suv Names, Deliveroo Background Check, Ryobi Brushless Drill Tool Only, Is Tap Water A Homogeneous Mixture, Acmena Cherry Surprise, Nc Medicaid Managed Care Providers, Trombone Trigger Thumb Rest, Fisher Price Owl Swing Not Swinging, Bulbul In Urdu, Scribble Mother Of Pearl, Most Important Embassies, Shortcut Key For Uppercase In Excel, University Of Malaya Application, Food Forest Cornwall, What Is An Example Of A Hypothesis?, Summit Lake Lahontan Cutthroat Trout, 1988 Lincoln Town Car Engine, Singing Vegetables Muppets, Tenancy Agreement Meaning, Gazania Garden Ready Plants, No In Polish, Olive Egger Eggs, Carl Rogers Congruence, Horses For Lease Near Me, Bulbul In Urdu, Malignant Sentence In To Kill A Mockingbird,