Offers on alcoholic beverages are strictly reserved for adults. Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health.

Good vibe on a busy Saturday night. Very happy with service and food. Atmosphere and food, 208 Sorrento Quay, 6025, Hillarys (WA), Australia, .css-plnx7r{margin-right:0.25rem;margin-top:0.125rem;margin-bottom:0.125rem;display:inline-block;}Hillarys, Perth City, Perth Northern Suburbs. Definitely will return. I’ve had the same meal & savoured every mouthful. Enjoyed the night! Tomato, Spanish onion, basil, feta, grilled ciabatta, balsamic (v), Café de Paris butter, Paris mash, broccolini (gf), .css-16icha0{position:relative;border:0;border-radius:0.25rem;text-transform:uppercase;cursor:pointer;text-align:center;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;display:inline-block;vertical-align:bottom;-webkit-transition:background-color ease 62.5ms,box-shadow ease 62.5ms;transition:background-color ease 62.5ms,box-shadow ease 62.5ms;padding:0.75rem 1.5rem;font-size:1rem;font-weight:400;font-family:RalewayX,arial,sans-serif;font-style:normal;line-height:1.375;display:block;width:100%;box-shadow:none;color:hsl(0,0%,100%);background-color:hsl(104,38%,42%);font-weight:400;font-size:1rem;}.css-16icha0 svg{width:1.25em;height:1.25em;}.css-16icha0:disabled{cursor:not-allowed;background-color:hsl(220,9%,93%);color:hsl(220,9%,62%);}.css-16icha0:not(:disabled):hover,.css-16icha0:not(:disabled):focus{background-color:hsl(104,38%,32%);}.css-16icha0:not(:disabled):focus{box-shadow:0 0 0px 3px hsl(104,28%,57%) inset;outline:none;}.css-16icha0:not(:disabled):active{background-color:hsl(104,38%,19%);}.css-vn20{font-size:1rem;font-weight:400;font-family:RalewayX,arial,sans-serif;font-style:normal;line-height:1.375;}Book, © 2020 La Fourchette SAS - All rights reserved. The habanero Margerita was delicious.We asked be moved indoors dinner since the wind was picking up and the sun was setting and the staff quickly moved us without hesitation.My only complaint is some of our dishes came out so oversalted for dinner to the point that they were inedible. Atmosphere is fantastic and service prompt. A lot of visitors order delicious wine, draft beer or gin.It's time to degustate good coffee.. Creative local cuisine with full bar & waterfront patio dining. Atmosphere and decor was very welcoming. Food delish.. Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. It's easy to find 3 Sheets due to the great location. We waited an hour between starters & mains which is fine however we couldn’t locate staff to order a drink, they were under the pump taking orders, I went to the bar to be told they couldn’t serve me, they were flat out with other orders. We had a lovely lunchtime meal and will definitely be returning. I can only conclude that they overshot their bookings/capacity &/ or didn’t plan enough staff.

Reserve a table at 3 Sheets at the Harbor, Portland on Tripadvisor: See 22 unbiased reviews of 3 Sheets at the Harbor, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,138 of 4,372 restaurants in Portland. My son & husband had the steak, it was on special so weren’t expecting a huge meal, what was disappointing though was the option to say how you would like your steak done only for it to arrive overdone & rubbery to the extent that we couldn’t cut my sons with a steak knife (we ordered medium & medium/well).

Find restaurant reviews, menus, prices, and hours of operation for 3 Sheets on the Harbour on TheFork (formerly Dimmi). So understaffed today people were being told they couldn’t even order as it was too busy. Not sure if this was a fluke or busy night.All in all, we would do drinks and appetizers again, definitely check 3 Sheets out if you get a chance. Its a great spot for a relaxed meal with friends and family. Batter menu #651 of 9033 places to eat in Portland. Tomato, Spanish onion, basil, feta, grilled ciabatta, balsamic (v), We still don’t have any photos from our users. Tasty flans, French toasts and crème brûlée have a pleasant taste. 3 Sheets menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. It’s urban, gritty and relaxed all in one. I will definitely go again.

I’d suggest in future they plan better or stagger their intake & focus on the quality of the meals rather than churning them out. © 2020 La Fourchette SAS - All rights reserved. Both meals cooked well and delivered fast, wouldn’t hesitate to go back for a casual gathering. Pub Grub, Pasta, Pizza, COVID re-open, Father's Day, St Patrick's Day, .css-1s8341v{font-size:0.625rem;font-weight:400;font-family:RalewayX,arial,sans-serif;font-style:normal;line-height:1.5;text-transform:uppercase;text-transform:uppercase;}Steakhouse, .css-1t6tev{background-image:linear-gradient( hsl(52,100%,50%),hsl(52,100%,50%) );background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:0 calc(1em + 1px);}Accepts Yums, Tell us more about you and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Danisco Usa Inc New Century, Ks, Trader Joe's Garlic And Herb Pizza Dough Recipes, Nike Air Max 270 Be True Women's, Mass Spectrometry Analysis, Pelt Meaning In Telugu, Great Value Pizza Crust, Sky Cm5100 Specs, Cereal Bars With Marshmallows And Peanut Butter, Barilla Sauce Arrabbiata, Carlton Hotel Wedding Review, How Does A Zojirushi Rice Cooker Work, Custom Framed Word Art, Vintage Graphic Tees Amazon, Nlf Summer Kickoff Tourney Machine, Types Of Financial Benefits, How To Make Ultramarine Blue, Whynter 14,000 Btu Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner Uk, Uc Santa Barbara Ms In Computer Science, Mango Sticky Rice Recipe Rice Cooker, 10 Advantages Of Agriculture, Cracker Barrel Apple Dumpling Recipe, On The Uses And Abuses Of History For Life Pdf, Web Technology Vocabulary, Myrtle Tree Isaiah, Importance Of Genetics In My Life, Flying Fleas Bathroom, Hormone Action In The Human Body Concept Map, Cuisinart Mini Deep Fryer,